Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sept 19, 2009

To my favorite mom dad family and friends,

Well we got here to the mission office a bit late today, so I'm gonna have to be brief as well, this week was pretty good stuff, one of the highlights being Mexican food that I made today, the tortillas turned out a bit more like pita bread (or maybe thinking positively, they were gordita-ish, btw I miss taco bell) but all in all it was pretty good stuff, homemade tortillas, refried beans, rice, and some left over sour cream, guacamole and salsa we had from the 1st (and maybe last it was so expensive) order from a Mexican food place here in Salvador. (though I must say, the food really did turn out pretty good to say the least.)

Elder Pettit


PS Attached are some thoughts I've been given this past little bit while I've been reading or studying in the office some are still incomplete, but if any of you would like to discuss any of them with me, or would like to bring up a topic to study, I’d be happy to study/talk about it with you.

No comments: