Tuesday, October 7, 2008

OI!!
As to the news about the package on the muito, bon!

I see you were listening carefully in conference (which was amazing and in English, to answer your question.) It had an extra special meaning this time around, though I´ve always known the words spoken were from God, being out here preparing to serve brought it home that much more. I had been having a bit of a rough time and had some questions on my mind, but as I came into conference praying to receive answers, I found what I was looking for and more. Did anyone else think Brazil was mentioned alot? Or perhaps notice the numerous times we were told to endure to the end/hard times are coming, learn to receive revelation, angels are always there? Signs of the times eh? Maybe next conference they´ll announce a temple complex to be built in Missouri ... Dunno, but if we are prepared we shall not fear eh? So let's go and do...

Aahhhh running out of time, and haven’t even read all my emails yet... I’ll make this quick and try to find a comp with a better keyboard next time.

The food here is pretty good, though it will def take awhile to get over chunks of fat seemingly injected into the meat . Also of note is a fried bean cake with a bean paste, various veggies and shrimp that is apparently very popular in Salvador, along with what I have heard described as other strange cuisine, (not sure exactly what that entails... not sure I”ll want to know either till after I finish some of the meals)

No comments: